


We received some updated pictures of Gabrielle from the adoption agency. She looks really good and happy in these pictures. It's hard to believe that at this time tomorrow, we'll be on a flight to Beijing! There still is quite a bit to do, but we're getting there.
Quite a few friends and family have sent kind notes and emails. Thanks so much to all of you, and I'm sorry that we haven't had the chance to reply individually.
7 comments:
Chris Heidi and Chloe - your Aunt Alice and Uncle Will are so happy the big day has finally come and can't wait to have Gabrielle home at last. Her adoption day of October 8th comes on her great grandparents' 69th wedding anniversary. What a great way to remember it. Hurry home.
She is just adorable!!! Have a wonderful trip! I will be stalking your blog daily.
Chris, Heidi and Chloe - our hearts are with you on this journey!!! We are so excited you are finally bringing Gabrielle home!!! Hugs from NC - Ann Marie, Mike and Savannah!
Heidi,
We are SOOOOOO excited for you and the family! I look forward to following your journey. Watch out for all of the motor bikes...did I tell you I rode on the back of Thu's motor bike? LOL
Miss you! God Bless
Shannon
www.ourdevinemiracle.blogspot.com
We'll be praying for an uneventful trip! We can't wait to see pictures of you all with Gabrielle! Lots of love,
Pam, Dean, Molly & Emma
Heidi, Remember our last wait and how we kept hoping we'd celebrate yours or Allen's birthday in China?? Well, Gabrielle's adoption day is on Allen's birthday. :-)
Praying for you all and hoping Wednesday is here before you know it!!
Terri
Post a Comment